AVIATION SECURITY UNIT 2
- Aviation Security Command (AVSECOM) 8th District.
- Jurisdiction- all civil aviation airports in Regions 1, 2, 3 and
Cordillera until the creation of the Philippine National Police in 1991.
- 4th Regional Aviation Security Office (4th RASO) covering Regions 1,2 & Cordillera.
- In 2004, 4th RASO renamed 4th Police Center for Aviation Security (PCAS).
- Provisional 2nd Police Center for Aviation Security(2nd PCAS) by virtue of PNP AVSEGROUP GO No. 90 of March 10, 2009.
- PNP AVSEU by virtue of GO No. DPL-13-16 of December 17, 2013.
- This unit was designated by HQS, PNP-AVSEGROUP as 2nd Aviation Security Unit and later on re-designated as AVIATIONN SECURITY UNIT 2 (AVSEU 2).