3 D's Programs
The PNP-AVSEGROUP as an elite unit of the PNP must be recognizably different from other PNP Units and must be well defined particularly during the performance of duty; (Proper wearing of uniforms, cleanliness of offices, mobile cars and other equipment, etc.)
Strict implementation of LOI PATNUBAY and PNP MC 2017-013 “PNP Internal Cleansing Strategy” to ensure proper counseling and guidance to AVSEGROUP personnel to prevent or reduce incidents of misconduct/misdemeanor and promote professionalism in the ranks. (Implementation of spot correction, Red Teaming Operations, etc.)
As mandated by law to secure all airports nationwide and being the show window of our country, our personnel must act with finesse, professionalism and respect in dealing with our stakeholders and airport user. ( Serve with a smile, display of courtesy, always ready to respond.)
5 R's Programs
• Inventory of Aircraft Counter Hijacking trained personnel (35 YO and below); and
• Recall of ACHC trained PNP personnel for deployment.
• Mandatory Aircraft Counter Hijacking Course (ACHC) to all AVSEGROUP personnel;
• Conduct of Hostage Negotiation Refresher Course; and Conduct of Table Top and SIMEX, COMEX and CEREX.
• Acquisition of new equipment (firearms, radio and mobility); and
• Acquisition of Mock-up Aircraft.
• Rationalization of deployment of EOD Technicians, Explosive Detection Dogs (EDD);
• Rationalization of deployment of SOU personnel prioritizing International Airports nationwide; and
• Deployment of AVSEGROUP personnel with training on ACHC to different AVSEUs.